Adult Aquatic Conditioning
The Adult Aquatic Conditioning program provides adults ages 18 and older with swim team style workouts! You must be able to swim 100m with ease and bring your own swimsuit and goggles.
Each workout includes:
– Experienced coach on deck
– New & challenging workouts
– Improvement to your stroke technique
– Intramural Swim Meets
– Great way to stay in shape
– A way to stay on track with health goals
2020 Summer Drop In Dates:
July 6th – August 13th
Mondays and Wednesdays
6:30 PM – 7:45 PM
Pay as you go! Only $12.00 for each individual week.
Pay for the entire season! To attend all 12 classes – $50.00
YOUTH AQUATIC CONDITIONING
Our Youth Aquatic Conditioning program focuses on building endurance and stroke technique on all major competitive strokes and encourages swimming as part of a healthy lifestyle.
As students work through the program, our instructors will also focus on the following important milestones:
– Encourage youth to develop and improve their swim skills resulting in personal bests, increased confidence, greater sense of self-esteem and developing positive teamwork.
– Developing skills related to competitive swimming, such as flip turns, starts, and finishes.
– While having fun, incorporate swimming as a part of a healthy lifestyle.
July 14th – August 19th
Tuesdays and Thursdays
5:00 PM – 6:00 PM