Wellness Coach and Personal Training Coordinator Jill Becker knows the upcoming season can be hectic, “The holidays are a busy time for everyone with many obstacles standing in the way of personal wellness. So my advice is to set aside time each day and make yourself and your wellbeing a priority.”
That’s where the Y steps in. In order to help people maintain and not gain with all the tasty treats and stressful shopping, Holiday Trimmings is back!
Holiday Trimmings is an eight week program at the Y that will help you keep off those unwanted holiday pounds while giving you full access to the region’s best facility, a wide variety of fitness classes, personal support from our professional Wellness staff and huge savings (up to $99)!
The entire program is only $39 per person for an Adult Membership (free add-on for current Y Members) and begins Monday, November 16!
You’ll have will have unlimited use of the Y through Friday January 8, 2016 – when all the leftover turkey and stuffing should be long gone… hopefully.
Becker concluded, “Holiday Trimmings is a great way to get started on the road to wellness, so invite a friend and join us!”
• 8 week program/membership (Monday, November 16 – Friday, January 8, 2016)
• $39 per person
• Unlimited access to the Y (Wellness Center, gym, 2 swimming pools, Hot Tub, Steam Room, Sauna)
• Free Group Fitness classes (70 per week!)
• 1-on-1 Wellness Coach support
• Wellness tips and tools via e-mail
• All that’s required is a welcome weigh in (can be completed anytime prior to Thanksgiving), followed by a weight out at the program’s conclusion and a valid e-mail address