Membership Payment Plan
We’ve taken the work out of making your monthly membership payment! Once you’ve set up your membership and paid your initial joining fee, the Y will debit your checking / savings account or charge a credit card for monthly membership fees so you never have to worry about it again.
- Debits to member’s account will be done consistently on the 1st or 15th of each month – it’s up to you. Choose upon joining.
- You may use the facility immediately upon enrollment.
- Your membership is continuous until a change form is completed at the front desk. Forms must be completed at least fifteen (15) days prior to your draft date.
- Members must maintain sufficient funds in their accounts / credit card to cover the membership dues.
- A $25.00 fee will be assessed if funds are not available from bank account or credit card.
- Two NSF or denied charges will require you to use another form of payment.
- Building Fund Fees and membership dues are non-refundable based on usage or non-usage.
- The Y may cancel a membership without notice if:
1) a withdrawal is returned unpaid from a bank or a credit card is denied.
2) a stop payment or account closed notice is received from our financial institution.
Membership may also be paid annually, in full.
It’s a one time payment with an additional discount!