Any person 0-18 years of age that is supported by an adult and/or legal guardian.
Any adult who is a full-time college/university student. Student must provide student identification and a class schedule to verify full-time status. Full-time is defined as having/maintaining a class load of at least 12 credit hours.
Any independent individual (filing their own tax return) over 18 years of age. For a young adult to remain on a family membership, the child must be claimed as a dependent and/or must be a full-time college/university student.
Family membership includes two or more persons who are permanently residing together as a single family household unit within a residence that is their fixed and principal home. A family membership may include no more than two (2) adults and six (6) dependents. Family membership is subject to the following requirements:
- The household unit must operate as a single financial and economic unit above and beyond shared living arrangements and must share in family resources and income as a unit.
- Any minor dependents living in the household must be the legal responsibility of at least one of the adults who is part of the family unit to be eligible for inclusion.
- Dependents may include adult children living at home who are enrolled full-time at any college or university up to age 24.
- For persons over 18 that have a driver’s license, passport or other official documentation of their address, the residence must be the residential address as show on a driver’s license or other governmental license, the address where they are registered to vote, the address that is listed as their residence on their most current federal income tax return.
- Persons residing temporarily at the residence, such as visitors, childcare workers, or other temporary occupants are not eligible for inclusion in a family membership.
- Non-custodial parents, grandparents, and other relatives not permanently residing as part of the family household unit are not eligible for inclusion in a family membership.
- Roommates who only share basic housing and utility expenses are not eligible for inclusion in a family membership.
An adult member at least 65 years of age or older.
Two adults living in the same dwelling, with the primary member being at least 65 years or older.
The Joining Fee is a one-time fee that applies to all first time memberships and previous memberships expired 30 days or more. This is a non-refundable fee. New lower rates for 2013!