GIVE TO THE Y
HEALTH – THE BEST GIFT
There are lots of ways you can help create a better Siouxland. But there is no gift more precious than health.
With a donation to the Norm Waitt Sr. YMCA, you give better health to kids, families and seniors by supporting programming that has just one goal – improving the overall well-being of Siouxland.
Making a donation to us here at the Norm Waitt Sr. YMCA has never been easier! Here is how you can give:
– Write us a check & drop it off in person or mail it in! We are located at 601 Riverview Drive, South Sioux City, Nebraska 68776
– Call in with a donation to (402)404-8239
– Donate through Daxko below!
HOW YOUR DONATION MAKES A DIFFERENCE
• $500 provides someone at risk with the year-long Diabetes Prevention Program.
• $250 covers one month of instructors to provide Enhance Fitness for seniors struggling with arthritis.
• $100 provides one class of Delay the Disease to maintain mobility for those with Parkinson’s.
• $50 provides two sessions of Swimming Lessons so children can learn essential water safety skills.