HELP SHAPE OUR COMMUNITY!
There are countless motivations for getting involved and donating your time or talents to a cause, but here are 9 of the most common
Top 9 Reasons to Volunteer:
– Learn new skills, increase confidence and become a stronger leader
– Meet new friends from all walks of life
– Teach someone a new skill that will leave a lasting impact
– Explore a profession, build your resume and network
– Fulfill a school requirement
– Support a cause that brings lasting personal and social change to others
– Make it a fun date or family day/night
– Give back to an organization that has helped you or someone you care about
– Feel good, improve your health and reduce stress
At the Y, like with many non-profit organizations, volunteers play a key role in supporting the vital programs and services we provide to individuals and families.
SOME WAYS TO VOLUNTEER AT THE Y
– Summer Camp Guest Instructor
– Youth Sports Coach
– Field Trip Assistant
– Wellness Center Attendant
– Member Services Greeter
– Rx Health Program Assistant
– General Fundraising
There are so many ways to help make our community better. But sometimes it’s not always obvious where or how to get involved.
And we know that members like you have lots of ideas and the desire to reach out to make positive changes in our community. That’s why we invite you to participate as a volunteer to plan and lead meaningful community service projects that benefit people and organizations right here in our neighborhood!